Replace SPICA Belt W/O Removing Crank Pulley

Is it possible to replace the SPICA pump belt without removing the crank
pulley? I think I did remove the crank pulley the last time I changed the belt but
that was because I was changing the water pump at the same time. 1750, pusher
fan. Also, is the "I" mark on the crank pulley accurate? (SPICA timing mark)
What is the recommended change interval for these belts? The one on there
looks good but I figured I ought to change it while I have the SPICA pulley/belt
cover off.

--Caxambu
1969 Spider Veloce 1750
Seattle WA