Syththetic Oils

Yeh,

As I said Redline 75/90NS produced real banging 1st to 2nd changes.

Maybe the friction modifier would improve things, but wouldn't this just
degrade the shift action, so use a semi-synthetic instead?

My gearbox is really great now with new syncro rings and semi-synth. (though
with a firm throw)

Re engine oil, I use Castrol RS10/60, 3 bar at hot idle, 7 bar driving, with
140,000 mile engine.

Regards,

Graeme Roberts