Will's Dream Car again

alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided> wrote:

> > Possibly should have consulted with them first, but John, Will, and
> > myself are 'going back to the future'?...
> > Okay Will, I'll put in an order for two 6C 3000 CM running chassis's...
> > Your assignment (whether or not you want to) will be to take Fusi down to Kinko's...
> > Then get a good solid tree stump, a bunch of body hammers and
> > dollies...and start hammering.Yes,

No, Biba. You definitely should've consulted me first: I DON'T DO
BODYWORK! I would sooner rewire a car than pound panels, and I'd sooner
pull out poprivets with my teeth than do either one of those things.

I'll draw it. I'll render it in plan view and all the elevations. I'll
even rough in section lines, and measure all the parts to make sure
they'll fit. If you buy me a copy I'll even learn Autocad... ;-)

Will