Re: Yellow Konis on 164 S

As I understand Koni's the adustability if for wear. Put them in without adjusting. When you perceive degradation of your ride, you then need to adjust. Worry about the adjustment then. <g>

Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX

. wrote:

I just got a set of adjustable (yellow) Konis. As you may know, the  damping adjustment comes up through the top mount. As I look at the top strut mounts in the engine bay of my 164 S, it is not obvious that the adjustment screw would be accessible on a 164 S.

Can anybody who has mounted yellow Konis on a 164 S indicate whether it will be possible to make adjustments from the engine bay/trunk?

Thanks in advance
Sonny '91 164 S
Baltimore