From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Derek Ealy
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 12:21 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Milano tranny fluid ?s

Its time to replace the fluid in my recently rebuilt tranny it is a 4.10
LSD. I've seen several posts here where people recommend Redline 75w-90NS,
but when I went to purchase it I see that Redline's description of the NS
product is confusing. It starts out by saying that this shouldn't be used in

an LSD tranny. But then goes on to say that it is appropriate to use this in

racing LSDs for increased lockup. And finally ends with street driven rear
wheel drive cars should use the non-NS product.

Talk about confusing! My LSD was rebuilt with a 50% lockup, when the tranny
was rebuilt about 5k miles ago. My car is a street car and will rarely see
track time (just for the occasional driving school). Can anyone offer
suggestions or tell me of their experiences with the different versions of
this synthetic gear box oil?

Thanks, Derek