Milano tranny fluid ?s

Its time to replace the fluid in my recently rebuilt tranny it is a 4.10 LSD. I've seen several posts here where people recommend Redline 75w-90NS, but when I went to purchase it I see that Redline's description of the NS product is confusing. It starts out by saying that this shouldn't be used in an LSD tranny. But then goes on to say that it is appropriate to use this in racing LSDs for increased lockup. And finally ends with street driven rear wheel drive cars should use the non-NS product.

Talk about confusing! My LSD was rebuilt with a 50% lockup, when the tranny was rebuilt about 5k miles ago. My car is a street car and will rarely see track time (just for the occasional driving school). Can anyone offer suggestions or tell me of their experiences with the different versions of this synthetic gear box oil?

Thanks, Derek