FS: (again) 84 GTV6 Maratona

Hello again,

I'm in the mood to sell (once again) my 84 GTV6 Maratona.  75,000 mi Silver
with black interior.  Mechanically great but front and rear seals leak as
does the oil pressure sender.  There is some superficial front end damage
plus a small dent in the rear hatch, but excellent otherwise. Not a speck of
rust! Interior is FLAWLESS, what else can I say. See for yourself:
http://www.mnsolutions.net/gtv6

$4000 firm, but would be willing to trade + cash for another rust free GTV6,
preferably 85 or 86.

Ultimately want to build a hot street/track car and the Maratona is too nice
to molest.

Take it home, fix it, drive it, love it....

Mark Kingsbury
Gainesville, GA (just NE of Atlanta)