Preaching to the choir...of two

Look, the three of us realize you all have more important issues such as
spelling bees, low idle, and / or not starting, V6 bent valves and all
of those modern irritations.

Possibly should have consulted with them first, but John, Will, and
myself are 'going back to the future'? Nah. How about electronically
sitting on the old porch swing, with Fusi turned to page 492, and
saying, what if...

Okay Will, I'll put in an order for two 6C 3000 CM running chassis's.
Gotta be a couple still kicking around in some dusty recess at Alfa.
Your assignment (whether or not you want to) will be to take Fusi down
to Kinko's and have page 492 blown up to full size. Then get a good
solid tree stump, a bunch of body hammers and dollies, a large shot
filled leather bag, a bunch of aluminum sheets, then bring them
over...and start hammering. Possibly by the time the boat arrives in
Irwindale, at least one will be ready. Obviously one will be for you,
the other will be the SSS for me.

Ya know, John's been a big help. Maybe I should order three and you can
do a Sportiva body for him. Actually, like John, I really do prefer a
tin (or aluminum) top over my head. I might change my mind...if you do a
really good job on his.

Should anyone not own a Fusi, I did upload a small copy of page 492 on
my website (http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRSpiderHistory.html).

True, no neat modern stuff to fret over but tuning / synching the six
(in a row) Weber 48DOM carbs might elicit a post or two.

Biba
If Alfa's out, maybe eBay...
Irwindale, CA USA