1973 GTV for sale

Hi all,

I'm in the process of repainting my 1973 GTV (Rosso Amaretto, a dark maroon
and the original color), and question if I have the time to finish it in view
of other projects in the works. The car is exceptionally solid with essentially
no rust; the stainless bumpers and trim are excellent, and the front and rear
seats (tan interior) were redone by the previous owner. I removed the
windshield prior to painting and installing a new dash pad (the old one was cracked
the way they all do) and installing a new headliner. I have a brand new
headliner, dash pad, and windshield to install when the paintwork is complete.

The car starts easily and runs very well. It has brand new shocks and
springs, good tires, etc. Amazingly, everything electrical works! Mechanically it
need nothing to my knowledge.

When completed the car will be an exceptionally nice GTV and ought to be
worth at least $10K. If interested I'll sell it as is for $6,000.

John Doak in Baltimore, MD