ARA - New Deadline for Corral Passes at Monterey

Alfaphiles,

The Monterey Historics and Concorso Italiano are coming
up August 15 - 17.  As usual, The Alfa Romeo Association
will have strong representation.

Complete details, including registration form are in your
current issue of The Overheard Cams.

However, the deadline for reserving a corral pass has been
moved up to Monday, June 30. We MUST receive your
registration for the corral passes by 6/30 or we cannot
guarantee a pass for you.

Corral passes are NOT available at the gate, nor through
the Laguna Seca website, they must be reserved thru ARA
(or your sponsoring club).

This magnificent event is the centerpiece of of the auto
world on this Coast. Please send in your registrations
early!

Warren Nicholson
Santa Clara, CA

ARA email masticator
  & Membership maven

P.S.  - Don't forget the parts swap at APE in Tracy
	this Sunday!

ARA events:
Sun 6/15 - APE swap meet - Tracy
Sun 6/22 - Palo Alto Concours
Sun 6/29 - Bridges and Ferries Delta Tour

Complete list of ARA events always online at
	http://www.overheardcams.org/calendar.htm