Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 03:36 PM 6/10/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:14:24 -0400
From: Jeff Matson <jsm8@domain.elided>
Subject: re: Spider car cover

>>Anybody have experience with a maker whose fit was particularly good?

I got a very nice cover for my '74 GTV from Big Sky
(www.bigskycarcovers.com).  I think theirs are made by Covercraft.  The
pattern is a perfect fit for my GTV, and I'd imagine that if they can
fit a GTV, the Spider should be just as good.  As the GTVs varied a bit
in antenna and mirror placement, the kit didn't have either of these
built in (they give you a reinforcement patch and you punch your own
antenna hole, and include a mirror pocket which you can sew on wherever
it's appropriate).

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'74 GTV 2000