Best Spider Car Cover?

I know every car cover manufacturer uses the same materials, but is there
one who has better patterns, for a better fit. My current cover for my 93
Veloce is made from Dustop (tm). I thought that would be the best dust and
ding protection, but after a few years, it looks like it was made for a
Corvette - there's that much extra material in it. I suspect that's due more
to stretch than to pattern, but at the same time I think the pattern on my
last cover might have been a better fit. Anybody have experience with a
maker whose fit was particularly good?

steve in charlotte