Monza etc. bookstores The best!

It will be probably hard to acces during the GP weekend but the best bookstore (in my view as long time collector) is IN the paddock!!
Liberia Autodromo is there since 1965!! They moved only this year about a 100 meters up (like all the stores there) but their collection is marvelous. You will find almost every Alfa book which was ever published (and especially many of the Alfa factory publications) further mass of Ferrari and all the other makes.. Lovely!! I almost went broke (although the prices are not low but surely not overdone) when I was there during the coppa intereuropa last month..
Adress:
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
www.libreria-autodromo.it
monza@domain.elided

If you speak the owner or his wife (speak very well English) greet them from Thom Fransen from Ollanda.

Thom

ps: no financial interest whatsoever, just a tip.