Re: junkyard report

In a message dated 6/8/2003 8:42:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:01:58 -0700
> From: "valdanilov" <valdanilov@domain.elided>
> Subject: Junkyard report
>
> For those of you looking for Milano parts, there's a "mostly" complete
> Milano in Centralia, WA. The yard is just off of I-5, EXIT 71. You can see
> the yard from the Interstate, on the East side. Front and rear windshields
> are toast, but rest appears there, including the headlights

And on the subject of Milano parts picking, Chuck Ellis in Southboro, MA
(www.ellisimports.com) has an '87 Milano (not driveable)sitting in front of his
shop that he'd like to make disappear, so check it out.

Kevin Murphy
no financial interest, etc.