Hot water in shop

Another subject not every one was hanging on to, but did receive some
very helpful comments. Thank you all.

As mentioned, I strongly believe natural gas fired water heaters and
gasoline fired Alfa vehicles are definitely not good bedfellows.

Bottom line is I've replaced my non-functioning 'normal' six gallon
electric water heater with a four gallon, made in Italy, Ariston water
heater. The old one was (actually still is) on the roof of the loo, the
Italian Jobby is on the floor beneath the loo's sink.

Once the additional flex hose from beneath hot water tap to hot side of
tank was sourced, it was all of a 10 minute installation (pretty much
plug and play). Okay, it took a few minutes to fill the tank before
firing her up, then several more minutes before warmish water appeared,
but still...

One won't be showering with one, unless you let water run for 30 sec.,
shut off, soap-up for two min., then rinse for one, maybe two - but will
wash Alfa Romeo soiled hands beautifully.

Caveat: I souped mine up (per included instructions) so that it gives
Really Hot, Hot water initially, then begins towards normal. Bottom line
is you'll be adjusting the temp. / tap for looong hand washes after
working on your fine Alfa Romeo motor car, but (hopefully) one can,
ummm, adjust to that.

$137 at Home Depot.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA