RE: Autodelta USA

http://www.autodeltausa.com/

I thought I read that a dealer opened in So. CA, but I don't see any
reference to it on the site.

Someone posted many photos a year or so ago, not heard anything else.

I wondered if the AutoDelta revival in Italy is an effort by FIAT to reclaim
the name for marketing purposes.

There are numerous companies with AutoDelta as part of their name, so I
wonder if the name is in the public domain.

In addition, an effort by FIAT could backfire if AutoDelta Italy
inadvertently gives AutoDelta USA more credibility. From what I hear, FIAT
is not happy with AutoDelta USA.

Mike Nakamura

7414 337th PL SE

Fall City WA 98024 USA