New Ingram Spica manual delayed

    Wes Ingram and I hoped to have the re-do of his Spica manual done in time
for the national convention next month, but it will not happen.  All the
editing, organization, photography and subcategories of each will just take
too long.  We are determined that it require no apologies (beyond my
inevitable failings) and quality is paramount.

    Where is Phaedrus when I need him?  Maybe in Raleigh, NC.  I must say
going back through the iconic Hertzman/DiMatteo Spica technical notes sold by
AROC is one of many very pleasant parts of this project.  That Fred was Really
Something, and John still is.

    So it's happening in its time, and it'll be well worth the wait, but that
wait will not end next month.

Peace,
Joe