June Velocissima is now online!

Hi gang -

The time has come once again to let you know that a new issue of Velocissima is now online at http://www.velocissima.com. In the June issue, you'll find:

* Events -
- The AONE-sponsored Second Annual High Hopes
Italian Car Show is slated for June 15
- that's next weekend!
- The Third Annual South Shore Mystery Rallye
date is set for July 20
* Sun Shines Again on the AONE Spring Tech Session
- story and photos
* Lettera dall'Italia - Alfas at Monza - Photos
by AONE's Bruce Fernie from the European
Historic Touring Car Championship
* The Club Store - Good stuff cheap (well, reasonable)
* Classified Ads - Lots of turnover!

If any of you might be in our neck of the woods around June 15, keep in mind that our club is sponsoring the Italian Car Show at the High Hopes Hot Air Balloon Festival. You can register online or just show up with your Alfa. It promises to be a fun affair, and all proceeds are donated to a very worthy charitable cause. Get all the details at http://www.velocissima.com. Hope to see some of you there!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster --