74 Alfa Romeo Spider racecar project on Ebay. Loacated in Seattle (still)

My 74 Spider racecar project is now on ebay (again).

I am leaving soon for a month vacation to Sweden so I am really motivated to
sell it :-) Opening at $500 and no reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2418191094

Please note that even though the auction is for the shell with cage only I
do have all the mechanical parts and might be persuaded to sell the parts as
a package to the person that buys the car.

Some noteworthy pieces:
The suspension components are all rebuilt, including adjustable upper
control arms with the inner rubber replaced with the ridgid busihings used
in the lower A-arm. Early style rear control arms with the smaller bushings
and stiffened per the CRH.

The rear end is an earlier open 4:56 that has been locked (it is much
lighter than the original LSD rear end). The driveshaft was rebuilt and
balanced shortly before I took the car apart. The shocks are older but they
are red adjustable Konis. There is a host of various springs; stock, cut
stock and some stiff Shankle front and rear springs. I even have almost new
suspension limit straps should one whish to use them and Shankle front and
rear anti-sway bars, front with heim joints instead of the stock rubber
bushings.

The steering box is apart because it was filthy and I was going to modify it
for split steering column. I have an Alfetta steering column and joints but
nothing has been cut or modified yet.

The transmission is apart in a clean bin and I have new seals, second and
third gear syncros and 'new' first/second and third/fourth sliders. I have
the original mechanical tach and it has been calibrated. All the other
instruments are here. The radiator was re-cored a year before I took the car
off the road. I have several engines but they are all stock since the good
one is in my Alfetta now. All the brake lines, fuel lines, fasteners, clamps
and brackets are available. Airbox, Spica pump, brake calipers and all that
stuff is here also.

Thomas Moll
Seattle, WA
78 Alfetta Sprint