V6 balancing crank, pulley and flywheel

Dear Alfisti,

I am sending my 3.0 milano's crank, pulley and flywheel off to a machine
shop to have them balanced. This has to be done after I cracked my pulley
during removal (DOH!). Now I have a replacement pulley, but all three
components need to be balanced together (or so I am told).

I've heard here and there that the fact that an Alfa V6's "pseudo
flywheel" makes the whole system a little different to balance. In
exchanging email with Zamani, his shop told him to make sure a machine
shop notes the "offset balance weight" before doing any machining. I
would greatly any information on what I should tell the machine shop to
watch out for in balancing my crank/pulley/flywheel, or whether I can
relax as any machine shop should be capable of balancing these
components.

Thanks,
Bill in MD

'77 Fiat Spider