RE: Brakes and shocks questions

Pat -

You need to back off the adjuster for the e-brake mechanism. Even though the
rotor turns freely, there maybe some rust on the edge of the drum that is on
the inside of the brake rotor. This will be enough (sometimes) to keep the
rotor from coming off.

That being said, this does not sound like your problem. The rotor is frozen
to the hub. Try soaking it with some PB Blaster or equivalent penetrating
oil (not WD-40). Then take a good size hammer and give the rotor a few good
hits on the flat against the hun (between the wheel studs) this should break
it free. It almost always works for me.

If it is really stuck, you will need a larger puller of some sort and may
need to apply some heat to it to get it off. If you have to go this far, you
will want to replace the rotors as the heat and/or force of the puller MAY
warp the rotor.

As for getting the rear shocks out ... they come out from the top. There is
a small access panel in the rear bulkhead provided for this purpose. You can
see it from the inside of the trunk just above the rear shock mounts. You
remove them from the inside of the car after peeling up some of the interior
trim.

HTH, YMMV ...

Jeff