flywheel, cams and drivability

    My experience with Mortimer ( now a daily driver, hot cams, Spica,
alum flywheel, GTA gearbox ) suggests to me that drivability is obtained
with the advance curve.
    I'd heard all the stories about the "too light" aluminum flywheel
for drivability and now wish I'd added the lightweight pressure plate to
the mix.
    With the tall 1st gear, I do avoid stop and go traffic whenever
possible...........

    Havin' fun with mine!
--
Norm Riffle