RE: 10:1 compression, shop info in Mountain View-CA

Here's my experience and impression regarding this shop.

1-they've been there for a while........at LEAST 10 years, perhaps
longer.

2-the owner loves Italian machines.

3-the business I conducted with them led me to believe that the owner (I
think his name is Jon) is an honest and trustworthy guy.

4-my brother, who owns numerous Fiats and other assorted Italian
machinery knows the owner better than I do and claims he's well-regarded
within the local "Italian cottage" industry.

Regards,
TJ

TJ Noto				AFM#134
http://www.cowpokeracing.com 	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
95 Ducati 916 Strada		96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80		70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS 			97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTV	00 Ford F150 Supercab (Dog/Motorcycle
Hauler)
87 Suzuki RG250 (For Sale!)

Of