Lightened flywheel sources

If I do need a new flywheel, what are the sources for a lightened flywheel
for street use.  I don't want a racing flywheel that is about half the
weight?  I called AR Ricambi for a used flywheel, but they didn't have one
I didn't ask about their racing flywheel.  Paul Spruell also has a racing
flywheel that is 7.2 pounds vs. a stock 21.5 pound.  I plan on calling him
today for a recommendation.  I remember reading about other sources, but
did not at the time save them, if anyone has any other sources for lightened
or used flywheels I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Dave Rugh, here in Portland, makes a 4130 steel flywheel.  I'm not sure what
it weighs, but have one on my Spider---it is certainly lighter than the cast
iron stocker.  He gets something like $350 for them.  The comfort comes not
only from quicker revving but from the knowledge that it will never, ever,
under any circumstances blow up and take my foot off.  I wish I could afford
one for the Berlina.

Dave's phone number is 503-621-3794; he'll probably be the one to answer.

Cheers,
Joe Cantrell