Milano Electric Recaro Seat

Can a knowledgeable Alfisti help? Someone is selling a Milano Verde
Drivers Seat on Ebay. I have just purchased a 87 Verde that I am picking
up this weekend and the drivers seat is in poor shape. Rathan than
recover, I am considering buying the seat instead.  It looks like it is
in good shape, and I want to bid, but it is electric up/down  and heate,
and I do know if Verde seats came with electric controls? I want to be
sure I am not possibly buying the wrong thing?

Please fell free to send me an email - Thanks, Michael  -
mdpordes@domain.elided