Monza Questions

Hi All

I will be going to Puglia in September to present a paper at a conference.
Quite fortuitously... Monza F1 in on the weekend before the conference. It
sure hurts me (grin)  but I feel I must take a few days to go see the race.
Seriously .. I would really appreciate hints on accommodation in Milano,
travel to and from Monza, General Admission tickets  (is the track visible?),
etc. The recent thread on Milano museums has been great for planning - thanks
JH and others.

I am back after 18 months of absence from the Digest because of education
commitments hence lots of field trips, 2 lots of surgery (tore my knee on
racecar transporter),2 seasons of full-on national series motor racing etc
etc.

Ciao tutti

Les Singh
1969 GTA 1300 Jr, 1974 2000 GT Veloce, Alfa 75 TwinSpark