Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 11:41 PM 6/1/2003, you wrote:

Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 20:41:38 -0400
From: "Bill Bain" <bill_bain@domain.elided>
Subject: EFI hoses

What's the trick to getting the hoses off the rail and the injectors?  the
little cup doohickeys make it so the hose can't be cut. and the only thing I
can think of is to cut the little cups, but then how do I replace them?  The
shop manual says to cut them but I can't find replacements if I do.

Bill Bain
Baffled in Atlanta