AROC business...

To AROC USA members...
One easy request- if you have any issue with the national club, whether it be good or bad, please contact any one of the board members!! As far as I can tell, there is no intention to hide anything from our members.

All the work that we do does end up in the "Owner" quite quickly after it's been "taken care of"... not sure how to put that- there are votes for a large variety of things- new awards, new rules for the code books, acceptance of meeting minuets... John Justus is very good at making sure that everything is listed in the "Owner".

I think I understand that there is some that think that we try to keep things from members, but really, I can't see but a few items that we need to keep private. The only one we keep to ourselves now is the finding a new publisher for the Owner, which is a sensitive subject since we asked members to submit bids which will result in a contract that is a large chunk of the club's operating budget.

Please, I encourage all of you to make sure that your local club is aware of any issues you have, or pass them to the national board of directors if it is an issue that is a problem for all the chapters. We do the best we can to serve you.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm