Re: intermittent wipers

Richard:

In some old Alfa Owners, there are articles on adding a delay to the wiper circuit of now what are almost vintage cars, uh when you say GTV you are talking about a '60's or '70's 105 115 Guilia / 1750 / 2000 GTV right? Sorry I don't have the references, my old Owners are packed away as I only have '90s model automatic sedans and a spider.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX

on a semi related note -- does anyone have any idea how hard it might be to
adapt the intermittant wiper setup from a late spider into a GTV?

it's something i've been pondering for a couple of weeks now.