Yet another vehicle in my garage (LAC)

Well, it's not in the garage yet... The Milano is hogging up the space mid de Dion bush change. I'm waiting for the POR-15 to dry before bolting everything back together.

The pictures: http://mark.denovich.org/archives/000205.html

A '99 Triumph Daytona (very red.) Sure, it sounds British at idle, but on the throttle it's all Italian. The inline 3 sounds like half an Alfa V6 or maybe a Dino. I had a mile wide smile when I first heard it yesterday. Any of the doubts I had about getting it vanished. I'm now glad that the Ducatis and Aprilias I originaly looked at were so expensive.

Full specs: http://www.t595.net/md/955i_spec.asp

True to form, I was working on it the day I got it (just a few adjustments, of course.) All I need is a few more vehicles and I can be my own full-time mechanic.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org