Re: looking for manuals

AROC-US at one time had a collection of spica articles available, and Wes
Ingram has a spica book that is well regarded (i've not bought one yet, but
probably will soon enough):

http://www.wesingram.com/
I believe the AROC collection is still available, check the ad in the Alfa Owner.

I have Wes's book, it's definately worth getting. A while back I heard that there might be an updated or revised version coming out sometime soon.. anyone know about this?

Jon
77 Spider (getting there)