RE: 105/115 transmission mount

Speaking of the 105/115 transmission mounts ... this discussion brings up a
question. It's been mentioned that solid rubber mounts, or filling the voids
will increase the vibrations that are transmitted to the body of the car.

Has anyone on the digest used any of the repro mounts?

I installed one in a car, and it has a nasty vibration that I can't seem to
find. It appears to me that the repro mounts, although made as the original
(early) mounts are made of a harder rubber than the originals. I'm going to
try an original (new style) mount to see if that cures the problem.

Anyone have any experiences that they would care to share?

TIA,

Jeff