spring spacers

> 2.      Does anyone have a source for 115 rear
> spring spacers?  I can't
> find them anywhere.

I found a set in an 86 Quad that was being parted out.
 Maybe there were added to support the extra weight of
the quad kit, or to compensate for the Shankle
springs, who knows.  But you might look for a quad
being parted out.  They hide at the top of the spring
so they're easy to miss.  If I decide to yank mine,
you're first on the list!

I heard that Hurtienne in Germany might have some.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider "Brio"
Norcal

(is that edited enough for you Andrew? ;-)