Damian's trip

Hi Damian! My favorite was the Astoria - Raymond route.... But no matter
which route you take, watch for troopers!! We used to go down to Long
Beach almost every weekend and had/witnessed so many encounters with the
blinking blue lights that I feel compelled to mention this. In fact, one
time we got so frustrated getting tagged, my friend (who was driving), by
luck of geography and a Valentine was only able to ditch the... er....
hmmmm...  perhaps it would be prudent not to re-tell that story after
all. Suffice it to say there's a nice rest area/campground just outside
Raymond. &:-)

Have fun with the NEW Berlina. When are you going to post pics of the OLD
(for-sale) Berlina? Or have you already sold it?

Tess