Re[2]: The Great Caribou Flame Wars

On Thu, 29 May 2003 11:24:52 -0400 SHartDP@domain.elided wrote:

> I might be put in time out for responding to this, but I'll take my
> chances.
> I feel that it IS appropriate to voice concerns about Caibou on this
> digest.

ok, now i want the meta-discussion cut off.

to reiterate my position:

it's not unreasonable to bring up unhappiness with a vendor.

however, such discussions (especially the give and take if the vendor is
on the list) generally end up accomplishing nothing except wasting
bandwidth after the first 5 or so postings (maybe not even that many.)

(maybe i should set up vendor-whine@domain.elided or something.)

so anyway. i can and will cut these discussions off as soon as i see that
they've passed into the waste-of-bandwidth phase. the Caribou discussion
has long since passed into <AOL>ME TOO!</AOL> territory. besides, i'm sure
we'll have it again in 3 or 4 months.

richard