Re: The Great Caribou Flame Wars

I might be put in time out for responding to this, but I'll take my chances.
I feel that it IS appropriate to voice concerns about Caibou on this digest.  These are fellow Alfisiti who are trying to find out about a product that they have paid for and not recieved (some have been waiting for a LONG while it seems), and it looks to me like the only way to get a response is on here.
Is it not appropriate to warn our fellows about problems they might have with a certain business, or ANY business for that matter - so that they do not fall into the same trap?  I personally have never bought from Caribou, but after hearing only negative things (and it seems like many in the short time I've been here) I'm not sure I will buy from them.  I know the flame war was supposed to be called off, but even before it was, I did not hear too many satisfied customers coming to stand by Caribou.  Maybe they were just too lazy to post though.

Steve Hartman