GTV6 fan information

Greetings Digesti!
I just replaced both my fans on my GTV6 with replacements from IAP, and it seems to be running a little warmer than it was with the stock ones. It is difficult to do a direct comparison since it has been getting hotter outside as well. However, normally when the stock fans kicked on it would bring the temp down to an indicated 175. Now it seems to run halfway between 175 and the next line on the gauge. Any other GTV6 owners who can tell me their normal operating temps? Does anyone know the airflow specs for the stock GTV6 cooling fans (cfm or the like)? I used the stock replacement style fans (roughly 12" with straight blades) from IAP. Any information would be much appreciated.
TIA,
Josh
'84 GTV6
'71 Berlina