Info about TopsOnline.com?

Does anyone have any experience with a company called TopsOnline.com?

They are selling a canvas convertible top with padded quarters for a 71-95
Spider on e-bay- item# 2416619836.

Price seems very reasonable.

Any feedback about the company or the quality of their products is
appreciated.

BTW- I know a regular contributor is selling one for less, but without
starting a flame war, I have heard that product quality and customer service
is not of the first order.

I personally installed a new top from International on my car- beautiful and
perfect and delivered as quickly as promised, but my friend is hoping to
save a couple of bucks on her 1986 Spider Veloce.

Thanks much!

-Ray Manners
 1987 Spider Veloce