Re: Road Trip

Damian:  Don't cut over to I-5 at Astoria, continue up to Longview and then
hit I-5.  Nice drive between Astoria and Longview and cutting over to I-5
directly from Astoria is (I think) longer.  This is based on many road trips
from Tacoma down to Cannon Beach over the years.

Cheers,

Steve Thompson
Ketchum, Idaho
71 Berlina

P.S.  I was a PWNARC member back in the late 80s and remember well all the
Alfas in Seattle and all the great people over there, some of whom still
post here and helped to look for your air box.  You are lucky to be around
so many great Alfa folks.

Cheers, Steve