3.0 164 INTO A V6 CAR

I've seen it done and helped as well. It's basically the same motor. Best
trick is to have the old 2.5 and be ready to swap what you need. I saw
early and later motors done, (same car, Jeesh, Pedro, be nice to this motor!)

You want to swap over everything except the " long block " (heads and
block) Otherwise the motor doesn't really car where it is.

Plug and play? No, but it's a pretty straightforward process if you're handy.

I have a good 3.0 available if anyone is looking for a swapper.

Also, good block, and a couple heads with need of valve work if you want to
get creative.

Well, off to Connecticut for ECU reflash training!! Back on Monday.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA
http://alfabill.com