Re:AROC Convention rooms going fast

The rooms blocked off for the Alfa Romeo Owners Club Convention at the
Embassy Suites Hotel in Fort Lauderdale are going fast and the last date for which
we can guarantee a room and the $119 rate is May 31st.  If you're you're going
to attend the AROC convention I suggest you make your room reservation now or
you might find yourself sleeping at another hotel nearby. If any one needs
information on the convention please email me at mmosko@domain.elided

Marc Mosko
                                                          President, South
Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club
Hollywood, Florida
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'74 GTV 2000 T.S.
'91 164 S

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]