From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Andy
Menapace
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:15 AM
To: 'alfa-digest@domain.elided'
Subject: Clutch Slave Cylinder-- Part Two

Thanks to the guys who helped me identify the slave cylinder a few weeks
ago.  I've been looking in parts catalogues and see that I need to identify
the maker of my current slave cylinder in order to know what kit to buy.
The catalogue mentions ATE or Benditalia/Bonaldo.  The car is 79 Spider.
Does anyone know?  How can you tell??  Thanks.

Andy Menapace
Brandon, MS
79 Spider

P.S.  Are there any Alfisti in the Jackson area?  I'd love to meet someone
to talk shop with.