replacement tire well

Jon brings up a good point.  I know my uncle just replace the tire well in my aunts 74 GTV with one out of a 80's or so Toyota supra (he had one he was parting out and the tire well wasn't rusted).  He said the tire well was pretty much the same size as the GTV one.  Not sure how much work went into making it fit, but I don't think it was much.  A junk yard might be the place to look for replacement metal...

Steve Hartman