please help me

Please help me, I am a 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider, desparately seeking an Alfisti. When I left Italy, I was brand new and looked very stylish. I was sent to America to start a new life. At first, life was simple and good. Somewhere along the way bad things started to happen to me, little by little, I started to change. I fell into a bad crowd, hanging out with Chevy's and Ford's. I soon found myself in the K Mart parking lot while my owner was buying new carpets for me. Although Italy was but a distant memory, I knew that no self respecting Italian would be doing this to me, but I was at the mercy of an American with no taste. What could I do?
Would an Alfisti please buy me? Please....return me to my original condition.
I can be found at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2415760351&category=5356

79 Spider,

I hope my PO is not on the digest,  but I need help.

perche ?

Sorry, but this has been bothering me since I saw it. No financial interest, just hate to see something like this happen to any car.
Flame away, I will be at Home Depot looking for some yellow and red paint.  Check their link, maybe I can get some snazy green carpeting there too.

Russ Tine,
75 Spider
87 Milano