clutch replacement for 164

My wife's 91 164 appears to have a blown clutch and had to have the car towed
to Brian Jessel (Italian Cars) here in Vancouver.

 Would any 164ers out there who have replaced their clutch, please email back
with what a reasonable estimate of time and cost to be.  As much as I would to
do the job myself, I'm working out of town and have to have the "other"
mechanic do this job. Am I guessing correct that in taking the transmission
out replacing the clutch and master cylinder...it would be about 10 hours plus
$600.00 in parts?
much appreciated,
Jeff
91 164L