164 A/C

Fernando said:

People,
Following the suggestion of some digesters, I restore the pressure of the A/C
system (low pressure) to specified value (35-40 PSI). I have checked all
relays
and error code and everything is fine. But the A/C still not running in cold.
The symptoms shown something wrong is coming from the compressor, whistle and
trinary switch that is not trip the fan out when the A/C is on (probably low
pressure in high pressure circuit).
Does anybody has faced similar problem or have some suggestion?
The A/C system was retrofitted from R12 -> 136-a.

Fernando/164L

-----------------

Fernando, is it possible you have receiver/dryer/compressor hoses etc
installed
backward? Did you remove anything (should have is you were switching from 12
134) in the switch? Double check that stuff.

Good Luck

--
Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute