Electronic Ignitions with Spica

Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:15:47 -0400
From: "Raymond Boniface" <rjboniface@domain.elided>
Subject: Aftermarket ignitions for 74 GTV

Anyone have good experiences with any aftermarket
ignition systems on a Spica equipped GTV?

Sure, I've used both a Crane and an MSD 6 on the Spider.  It is an upgrade I
would not do without, improves everything from start and idle to top end.
They are easy to install, too.

Another MSD was the first mod I bought for the Berlina, although I'm sure
another Crane or whatever would be as good for my purposes and they are
smaller and less obvious.  There would be FAR fewer Spicas in junk piles if
folks had fitted electronic ignitions.

Highly recommended.

Joe
Scuderia Servici Vari, Squadra Empirica