Pix of my baby

I was bored, so I made a nice little website for my Spider. There are a few pix and a few words, but not much because I haven't made it through my first tank of gas yet (something about how I'm not responsible enough for an old fast rollbarless car). O well, check it out, comment if you wish, etc. I guess a link would help:
http://www.ugconnection.com/4kq

Happy Driving!
Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (The Steel Intestine)
'90 Isuzu Trooper (It's transportation, I guess)