spider odds and ends needed & 77 wiring diagram

Any of you out there in alfa land parting out spiders, I need the following:

-steering wheel cap (on lesser makes it is a horn button) for 77
-inside driver's door handle (the horizontal pivoting one) and mounting
brackets
-2 taillight bulb sockets for 1157 bulbs (these are the center bulbs with 3
terminals) i just need the white sockets, not the entire assembly... the
el-cheapo autozone ones don't fit lest I drill out the sheet metal!

Also, where can I find a wiring diagram for a 77, or otherwise similar
spider?

thanks,
___
 /<>/>/>