Re: buying 164 parts

I concur! I just discovered DiFatta Brothers for my '73 SPider and '95 164Q and I was pretty amazed by their knowledge, parts availability and PRICES! Holy cow. IAP is going to miss a lot of my business...

Just placed my first order with them today. Saved about 40% versus any other provider.

-Jason Hagen

From: j^k doskow <doskow@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: buying 164 parts
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:10:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

   the recent thread about door handles brings up two
   points redily applicable to other parts and other Alfas:

   -sometimes it can even be cheaper to get new parts
    than to get used ones which may not even be much better
    than what is being replaced.

   -there has not been on the digest the extreme praise
    deserved by DiFatta Brothers  http://www.difatta.com/
    that a business with such a high level of service;
    large stock, major Alfa knowledge & fast shipping, could
    also have great prices, is amazing.

jak